Saturday 12 March 2011

YongSeo Foreba...not?


When I first saw the rumor posted on FB, I was flipping out..wanted to post a cursing comment to the admin who posted the rumor. YongSeo is like the cutest couple on "We Got Married"!

Unfortunately it was confirmed that the couple will be leaving the show..dang. I have nothing to look forward on Sundays apart from new Detective Conan chapters translation. Initially I was interested with YongHwa new upcoming drama "Festival" along side with his previous co-star on You're Beautiful, Park Shin Hye. I was totally rooting for ShinHyuk and Minam but we all know that didn't happen. Now I'm so dreading for it because I believe it's the root for this problem! He even quit his gig on Inkigayo for this drama!

YongSeo, Goguma couple..to make it up for me, please announce you're dating. I can't see anyone else with Baby SeoHyun.

Haha this is so weird, this is something only a die hard fan would understand. I'm having flashbacks, I have blog about this odd pairing but it's turn out to be my favorite couple ever, yes beating Andy and Solbi couple (which is equally very cute).

I take back what I said a year ago. Whatever it was, I just want them on foreba.

1 comment:

Pasira said...

YES GOGUMA FOREBA!!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...