Saturday 5 March 2011

New Beginning

Hi I'm HallyuSurfer.

LOL

Okay..we always start with an introduction so I'm just following the flow of life. Basically
I'm loss and mess about how my blog should go about. Blog should be enjoyable but I see it as a task because I want public to like my blog. Anyway, here's what is new on my blog.

NEW SPECIAL POST

1. Album Review (I did two already)
2. Top 5 songs of the month
3. Drama Trivia
4. Must Watch Video

I'll be keeping Idol Analysis and Random Talk ONLY. So MPV Review is replace by Album Review and (YEAR) in 31 days is also gone along with Drama Discuss is obviously changed with Drama Trivia.

Now, I have to edit my "Blog Guide" page and write some posts...
which may not happen as soon as you think. I'm lazy yo.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...