Tuesday 8 March 2011

Must Watch Video : Lee Hyun you are the best of my life



This video is very cute..and if you're a movie buff, I'm sure you are reminded of "Shallow Hal" a movie starred by Gwyneth Paltrow and Jack Black. I'm not entirely sure the relation of every cast but the guy (who probably is the boss) is portrayed by Bang Shi Hyuk which is the composer of the song. The guy who got scolded is Baek Chan, who is Lee Hyun's group member in 8eight. The fake grandma is portrayed by 2AM's ChangMin who is Lee Hyun good friend because they collaborate last year as Homme. I guess Changmin brought Jung Juri the comedienne along, since they knew each other from Star Golden Bell, my favorite show ever! The Bagel (Baby + Glamorous) girl, JiHyun of 4Minute...probably Lee Hyun's ideal girl??? ehehe.

And I quote...(haha, dad's favorite quote from WWE)

"This song is truly ‘ The Greatest of Mine ‘. How can anyone make such a amazing song? I can’t say anything poor about it." - Bang Shi Hyuk

Yeah, I can't agree more Bang Shi Hyuk, 최고의!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...