Saturday 12 March 2011

Must Watch Video : Music Bank MV Song Ji Eun Going Crazy



I'd take this over performance anytime Music Bank, your stage always seem to plain. Again, Music Bank did a better MV the original MV! I love San.E's Music Bank MV and Norazo Music Bank MV too.

The video is way creepy but I love it because it has more plot line than the original Music video which I don't remember at all..All I remember was Min Hyo Rin driving the car and Song Ji Eun singing with the rapper...Hey that is what the video about right? BOORING!

Song Ji Eun should just have the good ole black hair. I love blue hair but she looks gorgeous with black hair! Black hair is soo rare on female idols..I want the return of black hair! Except if it's Jessica, HyunAh and HyoSung (because I love her freaking colored hair)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...