Tuesday 8 March 2011

Idol Analysis : Secret

I think it's time to change things a little bit on Idol Analysis..so I wanted to blog about Secret, who just completed their promotion on Shy Boy and now Song Ji Eun is back with "Going Crazy"

This is probably the first group that even before their official debut that I'm already a fan. Does help being Untouchable fan, who with Secret is from TS Entertainment.


SeonHwa

Who is probably the famous one in the group thanks to her stint on variety shows. I knew SunHwa first out of all the other member because she caught my attention on the following video.




This was back in 2009, I thought she was super adorable in the performance and made me watch all Untouchable performance of this song! Not that I didn't like this song, I just like watching idols more...:P I was surprise and excited when she's going to debut, and till today she remain my favorite member. So what she's a "Blank paper"? She's adorable.


Ji Eun



The "voice" in the group, I like her instantly because her voice is soothing. She's the first to debut solo. From the above video, the voice is hers but not the girl. Because SunHwa replace her in the performance, she is often confuse with SunHwa. I hope with her solo debut people would pay more attention to her.



The Blue freaking hair! Gaah. I wanted HyoSung to have that hair..now Song Ji Eun stole her silly haircolor...huhu but she looked great. The horror : It's real hair.

HyoSung

G.na, After School Uee, Wonder Girls YooBin...What is the relation of HyoSung with them? All of them used to be in a group called Five Girls but disbanded before debuting due to financial difficulties.



Before debut too, she along with Sunhwa collaborate with Untouchable for My Boo



My favorite song off from Untouchable Oh Mini Album.

Zinger

If I have to choose my favorite idol rapper, it would be Miryo of Brown Eyed Girls..but Zinger come close in second. The following video (with cameos from the other girls) proves her smooth rap to 50 Cent Candy Shop.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...