Thursday 31 March 2011

Must Watch Video : ZE:A Here I am


I always listen song before watching MV, I'd go Youtube and just listen the video for weeks but I would probably have yet to watch the video. Or probably I would download video and not paying attention until I feel like it. Sometimes I only watch MV because I want to write a blog. Yeah bad bad habit.

So, I got a video of ZE:A and I just watched Infinite Nothing's Over so I was feeling blaaah to watch another cutesy video. I caught a glimpse of the actor and taught he looked familiar but I resume on doing something else..it's call multitasking. So I taught hey, the song isn't all that good probably the video will make me like it more..HECK YEAH.

I can't believe my eyes that it was in fact BYUN JANG MOON! I had to check that it's really him! I miss A'ST1 so much I'm not kidding and I am just over the moon about JangMoon being on the video. You know what, he would make the song way better. His voice has always been my favorite! I'd replay and pause every time the camera pans on him. Why is his screen time so short???? 

I actually like the song, I just find the chorus "Here I am" is annoying.  It's like an alarm ringtone that you dreaded...I wish the second part would be more melodic instead of stagnant "Here I am" probably the composer got the inspiration from Secret Garden's "Munjawaseo, Munjawaseo"

Okay, Jang Moon ah, please sing again..don't make a comeback as an actor! I think you could but there's nothing more I would want than to hear you sing again. Idol, solo or not..I just want to hear your singing voice!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...