Monday 12 November 2012

Lee Hyuk Jae X Lee Ji Eun

The title is Super Junior's EunHyuk and Nation's Little Sister IU's real name.

My initial response is "ooohh. Cool story bro" I was very chill when I read the article this morning. The article was LOEN respond, it seems like the decent statement that I can agree on so I moved on. I had no idea it was big news until I read my twitter timeline!

When I found out that Shin Dong had a girlfriend, I was unhappy like Korean ELF would be. I was surprise that international fans were supportive. When JunHyung and Hara news broke, I was furious. I even predicted they won't last.. Heh, you will never know for sure. However this time around I was like "oh okay, IU and Eunhyuk? Oh.." I didn't have any emotion about it.

Probably I'm no longer SuJu bias. I always say SuJu is my bias out of obligation, but how could I not? SuJu is always the reason I got into Kpop. Lately I don't know what my boys schedules is like, I don't even know the new facts anymore, my knowledge is all about the history. Truthfully, I think my bias self lost since KiBum stop appearing. IU is one of the debuts I have followed from the beginning, I'm not a fan though. She's really like a sister that I've seen growing up.

There is an Allkpop forum that I visit at least few times a week. I posted the links before, and the rumors of IU and Eunhyuk was not something new to me. Of course, back then I didn't really believe since it is a gossip forum, and someone did claim it was false.

It's hard to judge properly at the picture, when every media calling it scandal. It is as if it's a leaked picture, no matter how you see it.. It looked scandalous eventhough it may be just a normal pictures of two people. I'd say they did date but now are no longer together. Why and how the picture got up in the internet, my guess is the same as your's.

Now that I'm thinking, wow. 7 years apart. Eunhyuk looked like he was topless and drunk. Our nation (ahem, I'm speaking in Korean terms..) little sister is so going to be in trouble. Anyway SM didn't give any response. I guess that's good since there's a possibility that there would have a contradicting statement, after all it is IU who upload the picture.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...