Monday 12 November 2012

Quick blog

Think this post as a longer version of tweeting. Haha. Follow me @HallyuSurfer for more updates.

On MAMA 2012

I really hope the judges won't mess up. I am not really concern about the other category, but I really want Verbal Jint to win! Right now LeeSsang is in the lead, I am well aware that this guys are the top in Hip Hop scene but something tells me that most international voters vote for them because of their variety shows! I am not doubting their talent. I do know this duo are great, but I seriously wonder if they gave any chance to the others. I do love Epik High, but again.. I feel like YG stan voted for them. Verbal Jint's You deserve better is my favorite track of the year..I just don't know what to say more.

On Psy

Congrats on your recent win at the EMA, on that same note, congrats to forever SuJu member, Han Geng for winning! Now that's done. Gosh, when is he going to stop winning on Music Bank? Now I'm starting to think maybe Music Bank should limit numbers of winning. Gangnam style is so not my style. I like the song, but not love it. I am so afraid that this song will be the song that represent Korea. I'm starting to see it everywhere, like non entertainment related Korean article must at least mention Gangnam. There is much more to Kpop than just Gangnam Style.

On Uhm Tae Woong

OMGGGG I have been waiting for this day! I missed Sugeun's wedding and I really hope to see 1N2D member wedding! That if he wants to show it on TV. Please, Uhm PD! Hopefully at his wedding, season 1 cast will join for the celebration. I am excited for this!

My top 5 Kpop right now

1. Verbal Jint's You Look Good
2. B.A.P. Stop It
3. Ailee I will Show you
4. Miss A I don't Need a Man
5. Phantom Where You At?

I have yet to listen to more VJ, it's hard because I just want to keep on replay the songs I like..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...