Monday 12 November 2012

What Drama I am watching now

I am writing this post for myself, I am not the biggest Kdrama fan so I just write to remind of the drama I have watch, Currently I am watching Oohlala Spouses, Nice Guy and My Daughter Seoyoung. Past drama I am currently watching is Love and Marriage and Smile, Mom. SPOILERS are ahead.

Oohlala Spouses just started not long on KBSWorld, so far I am not sure what to feel about it. I dislike cheating storyline. I did like the first episode but as soon they change soul..I sort of hate Kim Jung Eun and Shin Hyun Joon over acting. Not saying they're bad actors.. It's just weird. i do like when they act as the original character, if it weren't for that.. I might not watch it at all. I am hoping this drama doesn't end up like Big. Please give us what we want writer!!

Song Joong Ki!! I love this pretty boy. I don't exactly like his character in Nice Guy, but I do like the fact he is portrayed as a smart guy. I think what made me love this drama is badass Moon Chae Won. I have this sense of pride watching her be so rude and arrogant, yeah I love strong woman. Currently she lost her memory and I am sad, I want her to be badass again soon. I do love the side story between Jae Gil and Kang Choco. I look forward to their scene the most.

I love the production team of My Daughter Seoyoung but I think I have really high hopes. I am surprise that I am alone in this opinion, so far everyone seems to love the drama. I think I am seeking for something that would warm up my heart but this drama has this gloomy cloud overhead. I dislike the annoying Hojong scene.. Oh goodness, I squirms every time she's on. It's still early to tell whether I like or not, but if the main couple had a huge fight, I might stop watching.

Love and Marriage is a huge surprise for me.. I seem to like this drama more than I expected. Maybe it's Kim Ji Hoon. Yeah, it's his very sweet smile. It's a light drama, like you don't need to think and just enjoy the slow ride. It's sort of weird to watch the drama now, because all the cast are using 2G phones lol. Kim Ji Hoon~!

I don't really know why I am watching Smile Mom. I was really bored. I don't really follow the drama, if it's on TV.. Then I watch it. I already read some infos, so I am just interested to watch the character development. I'd watch it but I can drop it anytime.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...