Friday 23 November 2012

지코 x 화영

Hopefully the spelling is right, but it's Zico and Hwayoung

I really think that no breaking news can make me shock after Lee Ji Ah-Seo TaiJi scandal.. Especially so since I read gossip forum everyday. It's kind of surprising because this coupling never surface in the forum. It's weird that the company denied but allkpop went ahead and publish it.

My internet is slow so I couldn't read much international reaction, I'm guessing people are talking about it but not to the point of IU-Eunhyuk scandal. My reaction? 멍...(blank)

I don't care much about the both of them.. I never really like Block B stuffs, or cared about Hwayoung apart from her earlier scandal. I thought this is a decent couple since both are rappers. Perhaps Hwayoung is making music with Zico. Lol

I really do hope this turns for the better for Block B. I really don't know what's up with their image. They only debuted last year but encounter so many troubles.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...