Tuesday 12 March 2013

Daniel, Marijuana? That's Nonsense!

Did you see what I did there???? DMTN! ㅋㅋㅋ

Ahem, excuse me. I was trying to sound like myself...instead of boring reporting.

This is written based on one article, so this is my first reaction. I totally did not see this coming. I had to rub my eyes and read twice when I first saw the news on allkpop. I scan through the comments, clearly no one has yet to claim they knew/suspected it. I can't wait for netizenbuzz to post the Korean netizen reaction next. I've been refreshing 10 times already.

I'm not the biggest DMTN fan, but I support them because they were from MC Mong agency. I was upset they left the company but understood the decision. Hemmm..by the way, If DMTN can, why not Block B? That's for another post. I am especially supportive of Daniel, because he is Yoseobie friend. WHYYY DO THIS TO ME?!

I've seen him trying hard to audition, saw clips of him on Strong Heart, Oh My School and Qualification of Men. The point is, I know DMTN members are working hard for every opportunity. I wanted them to succeed somehow because hardwork should pay off.

Imagine how I feel upon reading this news..this is completely at the wrong timing. Am I hoping this will be fake? Sure..but the damage is partly done. The company already stated that the matter is complicated than it is seen.. No denial. That's all I need to know.

I guess it's shocking because Daniel seems to have that good boy image. I can't even imagine him smoking to be honest. Yeah, news flash..I'm so naive. He is reported to sell too, there goes my everything. I am starting to feel sorry for those Kpop idols, but this time I can't defend him.

I just hope everything will be alright for the rest of the members. Daniel, I am disappointed.

UPDATE: according to netizenbuzz, reps denied smoking but admited to selling..well okay then, that's like worst. Huhu

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...