Tuesday 12 March 2013

Kdrama Talk : Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek

I do like this drama but don't have that longing to watch it. You know how you feel about your favorite drama, like "nooo.. I have to wait another week!!" this drama did nothing like that for me. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the drama.

Perhaps because I studied multimedia, I like the aspect of advertising interludes the drama. Some of the ideas are predictable..lol maybe just me? But I like to be right. :P The thing the drama lacks right now is love line.. I wish it was a little more than just friendly kind. The past stories can give a miss and erghhh why make me hate Han Chae Young!!! I will never forget her in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang! I wish she wasn't so spiteful.

Park Ha Sun is so pretty! I can't help but smile along whenever she smiles. Even if this drama sux, I would continue watch for her and.... GO CHANG SEOK! I was so happy to see him in the drama. That's like a sealed deal for me. I like his personality a lot, especially in 1n2d and Running Man! so glad his character on the drama is just like him!

I recognize the foreign worker, he appeared in 1n2d.. His Korean is so good! This drama has two idols, but don't matter since both are only playing small part. Secret's SunHwa is playing TaeBaek's sister and Dalshabet's Ayeong working at GRC. For fun, both of them are love rivals.

It's a light drama..like it's not going to make you bawl but there are touching moments. It's funny in some parts but not tummy pain funny. It's a good filler between drama in a good way.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...