Sunday 10 March 2013

I'm loving SHINee Dream Girl

SHINee's Back!

We get it MinHo, it was fun in Sherlock but this time too? I guess Minho needed more part.

SHINee is one of the groups I loved since debut, I've seen so many quirky outfits by SHINee, it felt like uniform. I feel so happy to see those bright colors in their outfits! The song is so SHINee, I don't even know how to explain that meaning.

The song sort of remind me of their past songs, when they were less famous (before getting no.1 on charts) only this time is so much better! Now it felt like each member had equal parts and Taemin sounded like Taemin. Back when he first started to have more parts, he kind of sound like Jonghyun. Thanks to his stint on Immortal Song 2, I actually can recognize his voice. There is not single part of the song I didn't like, overall I really like it. I'd say it's actually less impact than their previous song.

I didn't like the MV, because the effects are driving me crazy. The choreography is slick! I love the mic and without it, it was not overdone. SHINee will never disappoint when it comes to dancing.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...