Sunday 10 March 2013

I'm loving BAP One Shot

What a return! At first, I didn't want to check this out at all...because I'm still at "Stop it" phase.. I still want cutesy BAP!! And can we just let them rest? I thought HimChan injury would make it clear but no, they are still on stage working it.

Anyway so I can't help but to check it out, and I love every single beat. It has all these interesting catchy part and it sound cool. I usually hate "uuu" part but this was so cleverly used. This song made Baby (yup, FC name) remind why they were a fan in the first place. It has the same vibe as their debut single and it's so BAP.

The lyrics are predictable with funny Engrish but hey, having flaw is good because everything else is perfect. What I like the most about this song is that every member had impact on their part. You don't go, "where member X" or "member Z has too little part" yes line distribution should be fair in the first place but if you manage to get a strong impact with one line, I'd say that's good enough.

One Shot choreography is SIIIICCKKK. The "push up" routine was so spot on. Of course, magnae Zelo part is the best. That's GIF image worthy right there. I feel like only BAP can pull of their dance move because they owned it.

Lastly, PLEASE HAVE A LONG REST BAP!

The Baby all over the world need time to save money! ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...