Thursday 17 December 2015

HallyuSurfer 2015 Top Kpop (Part 1)

Play the video for the complete playlist!




1. Jay Park feat. Gray & Loco - My Last

I didn't really have to think hard about which song that represent 2015 for me. I'm usually not a big fan of summery songs because summer to me is all year round since I am not from 4 seasons country. It reminds me of hot sweaty mess. This song however, is about the love relationship that I am after, I have fond memories of 2015 with this song.

2. Soyu X Kwon Jung Yeol - Lean on Me

This song keeps me warmth and comforts the tired soul in me. Soyu continues to do great in collaboration and I think this is one of her best collaboration. I want her to collaborate with Kwon Jung Yeol again! It's has this sad melody but it somehow makes me smile warmly.

3.  Phantom - Could You Be Mine

As a Phantomism.. I obviously cannot forget to include them on my list. It is probably too high on the charts but it's slowly one of my favorite Phantom track ever. If I have any complain.. perhaps Kiggen's line is too short.

4.  Jay Park feat. Hoody - Solo

Another Jay Park track, he is one of those musician that I always keep track on because I'm such a big fan of his musical style. I thought it's hard to beat my love for My Last, but this song hits all the right note. I love Jay and Hoody voices together. It's sounds so good! I love the rap part, where he includes his past title track on the lyrics. I love the flirty nature of the song.. Jay Park is one sexy guy.

5.  BTS - I Need U

One of my favorite discovery of the year. I said I won't learn any more new idols but Jimin's smile is enough to lure me into the fandom. I Need U is such a clever song and I think BTS has a great concept this year. I did like a couple of the past song but I feel like this is what they should stick with.

6. EXO - Call Me Baby

It would have charted high if Tao left earlier.  This is easily one of my favorite dance track by EXO. I had a lot of fun listening to this song.

7. Chancellor - Better

I have been following him through many names. Chancellor is Chance from One Way and I really love his voice tone and color. He also has skills to boot and thus makes this song high on the list. I don't know if it's because I'm currently addicted to the song but I think it's a good rank.

8. Zion T X Crush - Just

Two of my favorite vocalist come together. Enough said.

9. Song Min Ho feat. Taeyang - Fear

The winner is Song Min Ho anyway. I am happy that Basick won.. but to me, this is my favourite song from the show.

10. BTS - Converse High

I had to include this song despite it being non title song because I listen to this song and watch it's performance way too much. I love Jimin fancam of this performance on M Countdown.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...