Friday 8 May 2009

Girl Power!

SeeYa, Davichi and T-ara "Women's Generation" MV



It sounded like "trot" to me.. Cutesy MV but only Kang Ming Kyung and Jiyeon of T-Ara looks okay with the image..others cried "AJUMMAAAAAA!" Not a fan of this song but i love Davichi nevertheless!



IU (real name Lee Ji Eun) is a 15 year old girl so this cute MV suits her well, although her previous single was widely praised.. i actually haven't heard it fully but she does have the voice.. i don't know why i never bothered checking her out since she's compared to Kelly Clarkson (my favourite Idol..^^) maybe I starting to get tired of young talents..

btw.. when i pronounce her name, it ring me that her name is "Ayu" wow... i wonder if she knows that! For non-malay speaker.. it mean graceful or ladylike.. sometimes use for teasing in a sense that she's too girly. I think "Ayu" suits her..^_^

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...