Saturday 2 May 2009

Now and then

As times, goes by, so slowy....

*sigh* What's good about the future?

I've been loving Youtube because of amazing uploaders..
Now, I'm not because of certain broadcasting channel has ruined my liking towards Youtube

Muishie, Gomdori, Ginaya and Coolsmurf

4 of my favourite uploaders are no longer exist, they are still "alive" but with a different name..
How I love Xman videos by Coolsmurf, DBSK videos by Ginaya, SuJu videos by Muishie and Gomdori.. Sad, now they are affected by fear being suspended! Muishie, my favourite subber is now stopped from subbing. Coolsmurf only subbing MVs.. SAD!

Now i must brushed up my Korean..

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...