Sunday 10 May 2009

Perez love em!

Probably the most famous blogger in the world, Perez has posted postS on kpop!

First it was 2NE1 Fire! Uuuu he watch it earlier than me!
and second my boys.. SuJu's Sorry Sorry!!!! Gahh so cool!

I think Perez is a serious kpop fan.. since how would he stumble on SuJu?
Or maybe someone tipped on him about them? But he is late since SuJu is ending promotion for Sorry Sorry and begin to promote It's you!

Speaking of which, I have already downloaded!!
It's cool.. can't wait to watch it live performance and MV!

will give a full review after i listen to it for gazillion times..it's my boys, i have to give a perfect review!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...