Friday 8 May 2009

Repeat the Repeat

The trend of Kpop music is repetitive lyrics because it makes music more addictive.

I think it all started with Wonder Girls "Tell Me"

"Te te re te tell me"

and "Nobody"..with 64 times repeat!

Currently all of my favourite song have repetitive lyrics..

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega pacho pacho babeh"

"Again and again and again and again"

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby"

and so on..

I think with this trend everybody can be a lyricist.. just pick one random word and there rest just go with the flow..

If you want to cover it.. why not try cutting off the repeat word? I think it will work if you replace new ones..

"Sorry Naega...." I give up! I think it will sound like rap instead!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...