Wednesday 27 May 2009

Super Junior Post

out of idea..sorry you had to put up with my obsession!

My 1st impression of Super Junior (based on "U" MV)

LeeTeuk
~ Baby Face, I thought he was the youngest!

HeeChul
~ Dang, another JaeJoong! He's too pretty!

HanKyung
~ He looks normal..(Sorry!)

YeSung
~ Cool Hair and earrings!

KangIn
~ Love his voice, he looks like a raccoon! (LOL)

ShinDong
~ He must be a rapper featuring..(so sorry!)

SungMin
~ Boyish fella..

EunHyuk
~ He must be Chinese! (LOL)

DongHae
~ So handsome.. and brotherly

SiWon
~ Emm is he the one Chinese? I thought one Chinese only..
he looks so intense

RyeoWook
~ gaahhh.. voice good but so high!

KiBum
~ Melts.. his smile is a killer!

KyuHyun
~ must be eldest..(LOL)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...