Friday 8 May 2009

Street Vs Space on FIRE

I'm a little bit late but it's still HOT...

2NE1 (prounce "to any one") finally release full MV, not one but TWO MVs. That's kinda fast.. usually took about several days before releasing second one. I just viewed "Street Version" few seconds ago and it's telling me that it will be on Perez site soon!

Street Version

GD cameo for 2 sec.. (he's everywhere.. hope he recovers from depression!)



Their expression kinda nasty? ehehe too gangsta! I know that their voice is actually digitalised but it kinda remind me of Lady Soverign voice. (refresh/FYI: a Brit Rapper Girl who sings "Love Me or Hate Me")

Space Version



Okay... as soon i ctrl+V the above html.. i watch the video and BOOM! it's was even weirder than street version! I mean the outfits.. Some outfits kinda like Uhm Jung Hwa's outfit on "D.I.S.C.O." but there's some part i like in this video better.. and the "indian" sort of dance has to go..

OVERALL

Song: I felt like the word "Fire" was only sung once.. more "di di di di" The song is kinda addictive but i have no idea which part should i hum to.. Their English is good though.

MV: I don't favour either.. I would take some parts from Street and Space together.. Their outfits? A crime fashion! GD should have tone it down.. you want to make a statement through music not from fashion!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...