Monday 18 May 2009

Live Drama of It's You

Gaaaahhh.. I was occupied with something lately so I was late but it was a pain to wait though!

It's you Drama version



Do I like it? Nope.. not too much because it's not much different!
I love the unedited version instead because of simplicity and less weird!
Drama version? my butt! it's a meaningless story! they just pass by each other..continuosly walking and random holding stuff.. Okay.. it's hard to make a story out of 13 members but I don't think it deserve to be called "drama version".

Sorry Sorry SuJu..I was harsh but I love you guys!

SBS Inkigayo It's You LIVE
still hate the station..because codeanalysis is gone! hmmph!



HATE THE COSTUME!!! the hair is so dangit wrong and the outfits are bloody ugly! wth happen to KangIn's hair?? Why is he channeling Taylor Hicks? I'm going blind! Dang why bother touching Sungmin's hair? He was fineee! how dare the hairstylist mess with Siwon's forehead! Why give him bangs?? Why is DongHae having clown's pants?? Why is their bangs are not fine??? Are you nuts stylist!!!

dang, they must have love KyuHyun too much.. he's the only one that doesn't have much change..I think HeeChul must have fight through too since he look finee! Leeteukie..I love you in ponytail but it look a wee bit like mullet! HanKyung's outifit is not working for me..UGLY!

I'm not satisfied.. I'm so sorry but I hate what i've just saw..Stop messing with the boys!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...