Wednesday 13 May 2009

It's you MV out!!!




;) Omgee..tears swelled up when I watched this..

It's just..I Miss seeing them 13! Sorry Sorry MV was cool in Black and White but you can't really catch the whole members. This MV gave me the feel that I got to see all of them in equal rights..I didn't have to rewatched it.. I saw everyone!

I love seeing them in comfortable bright cloths.. Kibum obviously didn't have lines but his presence was enough. The song wasn't quite addictive as Sorry Sorry but I love the feel of the song.

Personal Evaluation
Leeteuk - I see less of him in the video but his expression has an impact.
HeeChul - His lines were great! I hope to see his eccentric-ness on stage soon!
HanKyung - Yes! I see him first again! Woot, he looks sooo HOT in a frustration expression!
Yesung - Love the cloths!
Kangin - obviously had more lines in this one.. ehehe Love his voice
Shin Dong - Awww.. want to give him a bear hug!
Sung Min - Am I seeing a red higlight? Look so cool on him!
EunHyuk - Aish, No raps from him again.. but as usual his moves were finee!
DongHae - OOOO I didn't know it was you who opened the song! Looking very handsome
Siwon - THANK YOUUU! I see less of him this time..(it was greasy) the part where he smack the phone was UH La la
RyeoWook - where are you? aiyah.. can't remember you la.. I obviously remembered your voice though
KiBum - AHHHHHH Headband! He looking so pretty on it.. way better than i did! Love the hair!! Nice Intro, Good Job!
KyuHyun - Yeah.. see less of him too! (nah.. He's great, just the previous MV was making him like it's HIS song..)

I LOVE the video! Please note that I wrote this review only after watching it once..no hard feelings okay? LOL

UPDATED

I forgot.. There's 2 version! The one posted above is the leaked version

Here's the OFFICIAL version





Just some changes..No Biggie! Love it anyway!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...