Tuesday 5 August 2014

G.O.D. is back!

The return of g.o.d. is highly anticipate as they are one of the 1st generation idols that made kpop what it is today. You can't have Kpop without idols.

I'm so happy to see Son Ho Young got back on his feet after his tragedy. Smiling Angel voice is my favorite and he sound great as usual. He looks better than ever.

While I have watched old videos, seeing Joon and Yoon Kye Sang was a lil weird. The other 3 members are active in music and varieties so I do see them often. I haven't seen much of Joon and Yoon Kye Sang works.

I wasn't part of 1st generation craze but I can relate to Sky Blue Promise, as I wish to see SuJu like that in the future. The song got me all that feels. I think any Kpop fan can relate to the song. It's funny but touching nevertheless.

Saturday Night was super fun and reminded me of Psy. If you can make fun of yourself, you are cool in my eyes. I love how the go all out and not be ashamed of their hilarious past fashion. I would like them to stick with their day jobs, singer or actors. Lol

In a more serious note, The Story of Our Lives shows that g.o.d. still cares for music with message. One of my favorite track of the album and Megan Lee's part was a nice addition. Now go hug your family after the song. As cheesy as this sound, family do comes first.

As a kpop fan, our goal is have our favorite idols to stay connected. This gives me hope for my current bias. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...