Tuesday 5 August 2014

I'm loving Nu'est Goodbye Bye

NU'EST is one group I want to achieve success because they do have good chemistry with each other and given good songs, they should already achieve No.1.

Goodbye bye ( Honestly, the title should be Goodbye Baby..) is a good kpop track so I'm puzzled why the lack of attention. Perhaps Summer season, this song is better suited for Autumn/winter.

In midst of lot's of generic kpop songs, this song sounds different with a slight ballad feel to it. I really the chorus, it keeps on repeating in my head. I didn't mind the heavy synth sound either. It sound strangely good..coming from someone who hates it.

I think Nu'est should sing more mellow songs because their vocals shine best in sad songs.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...