Tuesday 5 August 2014

I'm hating Red Velvet Happiness

Oh my goodness. It always have been difficult for me to write "I'm hating" post because here in my blog I would like to be all about LOVE but this post has to be written.

I have been a fan of SM Town since the beginning of my Kpop fandom in 2006. I loved so many debuts from SM and I learn names so fast. SM always have that power on me. I always seem to memorize members name faster compare to other group of other company.

If I could.. I just want to forget about Red Velvet. Like first of all.. Food names should be reserved to pets. No groups should have food as their names. (Yes, I am looking at ya H.A.M. and B.A.P.)

I don't even know what is the concept for Red Velvet.. Cheerleader or just plain bizarre mess. Whatever it is, it's not working for me. The song is messy and not one bit I can love about it.

This doesn't feel like SM produced. In fact I refuse to acknowledge them. For a small group, it has to have quality. While SM is known to focus more on face/image.. as a fan, I know better than SM has more talents than other company. Red Velvet has neither face or talent in Happiness.

The hair is blaah. What happen to them? I always thought SM artiste has the best hair. The song does nothing for their talents. This song is like created to cover your vocal flaws..in the most terrible way. Choreography easily forgetable, which makes me even madder.

Scratch this whole thing and start rethink about how to market them. I beg you dear SM producers. This is not how we do idols. I'm so sad and mad.. I don't even feel bad for hating this whole Red Velvet.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...