Tuesday 5 August 2014

I'm loving Block B H.E.R.

I'm a fan of Korean Hip Hop but not so much in idol world. It's just feel a lot more different.

Despite Zico being named as one of the top rappers in Korea, I haven't been really loving his songs. I have liked some of it but none stuck in my head. As for H.E.R. I enjoyed this single a lot more. The addicting electric guitar riff and the fast past chorus just stuck like a glue. 

I didn't appreciate the "Jesus" in the lyrics as I'm religious. Using God's name in vain is a big NO for me but as I got past it, the song is fun like the members of Block B. With Block B unique voices, it adds more in the fun factor. 

The song does fit Block B fun personality however I would like to see a sensitive side of Block B for the next single. I think it would be a dream to have B.A.P. and Block B to interchange music. Bang Yong Guk has that anger sadness in his music and Zico is all crazy fun. I think it would be cool to see Block B showing their soft emotions and for B.A.P. to go all out crazy.

I hope to see Block B grow more popularity after their scandals. It would be ashamed to not have them doing what they do best.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...