Thursday 14 August 2014

I'm hating Sistar Touch My Body

I have no idea how is this song NOT being banned. It is clearly said "Touch my body" and that is all good clean fun? Um nope, I won't let anyone who isn't my husband to feel free to touch my body. 

I think what annoys me about the song is the annoying trumpet sound and it repeats over and over. Perhaps if the song had less of that, I would probably enjoyed the song better. I think it's a shame that they don't utilize SoYou and HyoLyn voices. Arghh.

Bora, as much as I love her personality.. Loved her in Invisible Youth.. She cannot sing or rap just yet. There's some hope and I really wish her to practice more. Dasom voice color has been pretty bland.. I don't know if she is overshadowed but I think like Bora, she needs more practice and find her own voice.

Sistar is all about summer song and that's good but sometimes these fast paced song does nothing good for their talent. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...