Thursday 14 August 2014

Song IL Kook and his triplets


I always fantasize about having triplets because i love number 3 so much. I always thought it would be cool to have another family to share that special bond. However watching the new family on Superman Return made me think otherwise.

Daehan, Minguk and Manse are the adorable triplets of Song IL Kook. Thankfully they are fraternal because identical is difficult to differentiate on screen. I still can't differentiate Shoo's twin. A little trivia on the triplets' name, it means Long Live Korea in Korean. So it's easy to know which is the eldest to youngest.

I remembered reading the news of Song IL Kook having triplets and I also remembered him on Qualification of Men trialthon special but I never thought he would do this show because I thought he is a private person. Knowing his wife is a judge surprised me more. Nevertheless I am glad he did this show. Have yet to see the wife on screen but I don't mind if she doesn't because more screen time for the triplets!

Looking after three kids is no easy fit and I really want to give IL Kook a hug after the show. Lol. He discipline his kids well and overall the kids are well mannered. He gives the best reactions all the time.

UPDATE : I noticed that this post still get views after a year I posted and I thought I should update by saying that the triplets are leaving the show. They have their last recording last week and that probably means there won't be any new episode next year. It's been a good ride, I'll miss the kids but it is time for them to be normal yet again. I hope Song Il Kook will continue acting and let's pray the triplets will grow up to be kind and healthy adults.

23/12/2015

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...