Thursday 14 August 2014

Rated 19 i'm loving San.E Body Language featuring Bumkey

Is it getting hotter here or what? Nevermind if you're not living in a 4 seasons country because the songs in KPop will remind you what the weather is like in Korea. With summer in place it seems like the song getting hotter and I'm actually liking Body Language more than I should.

It's a fun song to listen to, San.E is a great rapper and Bumkey's vocal is self explanatory awesome. Make no mistake that this song is about making love and it is straight forward like that.

While i love the song, this isn't a song I would listen publicly. Haha. I do think the lyrics and rhythm serves its purpose but it does make me blush. Lol Despite the theme of the song, it is a good track that can make you sing or dance along to.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...