Thursday 14 August 2014

I'm loving JYJ Back Seat

This song made me feel older,,,I still remember the Balloon days where they would be wearing those fluffy animal costumes. What a 180 degree difference to this downright sexy concept.

Yoochun, as you might know is my ultimate bias and yes, I am shamelessly loving his narration! It's just perfectly cheesy. Haha i don't really know his current state of English but his pronounciation seems good. The song matched JaeJoong so much, he looks amazing in the MV and his voice is just as good as I remembered. As for Junsu, there is no argument about his vocal being the best..thought it is a bit awkward for me to see him sexy. He is hot but his aegyo (cute) image is still strong in my mind.. That this song feels wrong. Lol

This song was banned by KBS, and I thought it's fitting because when it comes to a song titled Back Seat with a sexy rhythm,.you know where is this going right? That's right, back seat. LOL. However I am just as sad that we may never see this on public broadcast...oh it's been too long! Let them perform and show them rookies how it is done!

More over it is DBSK 10 years anniversary. Let's forget the drama, and I would so be happy to see 5 of them on 1 stage.  

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...