Tuesday 8 December 2015

2015 Beanie Awards, HallyuSurfer's Choice!

If you have no idea what is Beanie Awards, please don't call yourself a Kdrama fan. Joking. It's Dramabeans.com Year End Awards, I've been a fan of this awards for several years now and will always participate whether I watched little or a lot dramas for the year. I'll only include polls that I voted for, I don't watch all drama genres but I felt like this year.. I watched more than past years so I thought I would share my votes here!

Favorite Drama Top 5
1. She Was Pretty
2. Sassy Go Go
3. Unkind Women
4. Oh My Ghost
5, Producer

Although on my list, I probably won't be watching Producer again. It was fun and fresh in the beginning but I didn't like when the scriptwriter cave in to the public critics. I still love Kim Soo Hyun character so it made in my list. Unkind Women was so much fun..now that I think about it, it kinda reminds me of Reply 1988 a bit.

Favorite Comedy

1. She Was Pretty

I know a lot of fans of the show can't stand Hwang Jung Eum acting but isn't Siwon's character more annoying? Siwon is naturally greasy so I'm used to it but objectively, Hwang Jung Eum character is tolerable. I am that kind of person in my family. Luckily for me, my family find me cute..which is why I don't mind the two at all.

Favorite Weekend Family Drama

1. All About Mom/ Please Mom

I used to love Weekend dramas.. Sad that this drama continues to disappoint me. huhu but it is still the best one I've watch this year.

Favorite Melodrama

1. Unkind Women

KIM HYE JA for Daesang. I miss my grandmas now. huhu. Her cuteness is so adorable. Love the teenage years love story soo much.

Favorite Couple Top 3

1. She Was Pretty Park Seo Joon X Hwang Jung Eum
2. Sassy Go Go Lee Won Geun X Jung Eun Ji
3. Oh My Venus Shim Min Ah X So Ji Sub

I wasn't planning to watch Oh My Venus at all..but I was bored so I just played it on Youtube.. yup the plots are boring as heck BUUUTTT! Shim Min Ah and So Ji Sub chemistry was so good that it made me stayed. I don't care what plot, just put them together in one screen and I will be happy.

Favorite Alternate Pairing Top 3

1. She Was Pretty
2. School 2015
3. Sassy Go Go

I HATE School 2015 pairing so much. Why choose Yi An???? Sung Jae is so much better choice and it made more sense.

Favorite Secondary Couple

1. Producer's Stefano and Office Madam

Sexy and Funny at the same time. WOOT.

Favorite Character Top 3

1. Sassy Go Go Kang Yeon Doo
2. Producer Kim Soo Hyun
3. Reply 1988 Jung Hwan

I want a friend like Yeon Doo, A puppy like Kim Soo Hyun and a guy like Jung Hwan

Favorite Odd Couple

1. Oh My Ghost Lonely Mom X Hungry Shaman

Funniest best friend.

Favorite Villain Top 3

1. School 2015 Joo Soo Hyang
2. Sassy Go Go Chae Soo Bin
3. Girl Who Sees Smells Nam Gong Min

Joo Soo Hyang and Nam Gong Min is what save the dramas for me. Brilliant acting.

Favorite Bromance

1. Sassy Go Go Lee Won Geun X Jisoo

CUTTTEEEE.

Favorite Girlfriends

1. She Was Pretty - Hwang Jung Eum X Go Jun Hee

Wifey for LIFE. I want more scenes from them.

Favorite Kiss Top 3

1. Producer Swing Kiss
2. She Was Pretty I came to hug you Kiss
3. Sassy Go Go Kiss

My favorite kiss scene is She was pretty Closet kiss

Best Breakout Performance
1. School 2013 Joo Soo Hyang

I love to hate her.

Most Disappointing Drama Bottom 3

1. Producer
2. School 2015
3. Blood

Producer could have been better..School 2015 was my least favorite school drama ever! So unnecessary plot. Never watched Blood but Ji Jin Hee is my favorite ajusshi..Why is he playing second lead over Ahn Jae Hyun? It spells disaster to me.

Biggest wasted Talent

1. Imaginary Cat Yoo Seung Ho

Just because. I don't care to much about cats.

Most Overrated Drama

1. Producer

Most Underrated Drama

1. Sassy Go Go

Favorite Drama with Paranormal Elements

1. Girl Who Can See Smells

I want YooChun's ability. I would get my teeth fix, donate blood and tried extreme sports.

Best Secret Identity

1, She Was Pretty

It's predictable to me, but I still love it anyways.

Best Friends turn into Lovers

1. The Producer

It was adorable. Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin looks like they have been friends forever!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...