Wednesday 16 December 2015

HallyuSurfer Drama Year End Review

again, inspired by Dramabeans, specifically Javabean. I love her writing style!

I'm loving the format.. I am number obsess..well, er maybe not too obsess but reviewing 5 dramas seem doable for non consistent blogger that I am.

SPOILER ALERT

Thumbs up goes to Unkind Women

It's kind of underrated in my opinion. I felt so much warmth from this drama. I love every single cast in this drama. There are some parts I wished never happen like half siblings love rivalry. It's just complicated and unnecessary. My favorite couple is Kim Hyun Sook and Jung Goo Min. I love their relationship storyline. I find it's refreshing that the older couples in the show are more fun that the young ones. I adore Jang Moran character, she has so much elegance to her but she is so adorable! Her love-hate friendship with Kang Soon Ok is what made me stayed for more.

Pointing Finger, reciting Kim Yeol's 1,2,3 belongs to Sassy Go Go

As a opposed to Javabean's "no, no".. I changed it to counting Kim Yeol's 1,2,3 because it reminds me of it. Sassy Go Go revives a side of me that I never knew I had it in me. I love Kdrama a lot more than I think I would. It changed my life for the worst. Sleep deprived and constantly chasing for the next episode are the typical symptoms that are now affecting me. I feel in love with the drama because 1, it's a cute school drama life I wished I had experience. 2, It has great lessons 3. Lee Won Geun's smile.

Flipping my Middle Finger to School 2015 Who Are You

Started of great and promising but it went downhill when it was discovered that her twin sister is alive made it worst. I don't even know why I bother finishing this drama. I love school dramas, I am fascinated by twins..it has all the elements I love but the executions were bad. I'm just glad it didn't made me hate the actors. The love line made no sense to me. The only thing that gets me going is Joo Soo Hyang. Her acting is great.. I'm hoping KBS would give her award!

Sweet Finger (Jari Manis in Malay) goes to sweet She was Pretty

It may not seem perfect to other viewers but it is for me. I can't stop gushing for Hye Jin and Hari lovely friendship. I love the chemistry between the main couple so much, I don't feel sorry for Shin Hyuk. He's an oddball but I do love him. I don't have any complains for the show and thoroughly enjoyed every second of the drama.

Pinky promise was broken when I started watching Oh My Venus

I'm a bitter weird person. No matter how much it looks interesting.. I avoided OMV because I was loyal to SGG. I kinda hope OMV would have been postponed so I would get more episode to see Lee Won Geun's smile. I caved in because I got addicted to Kdrama. I thought how bad it could be (I read that the plots are boring). It was as boring as I thought it would be but I can't help myself but to continue watching the drama. I never looked back! So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah chemistry is so good.. I literally don't care for the plot. Even if it's just an hour of So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah lovingly teasing and flirting plus a dash of Jiu Jitsu scenes.. I'd pay to watch that any day. I'm not jealous of anyone.. I have a crush on both of them. Give me more cute scene!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...