Tuesday 1 December 2015

All About Mom

This blog starting to look more like a Kdrama blog than a Kpop blog right? I feel disconnected to my music roots lately and more like an ajumma who just want to talk trash on Kdrama gossip.


Lately this drama is not working for me.. I used to be obsess with this drama. I just feel it becoming very draggy and so many things just make me want to smash things because it's ridiculous. I should have known that weekend dramas can do this to me. It's 50 episode or more  so I'm guessing Korean scriptwriters are not really capable of writing long dramas. Daily dramas are the worst and I never want to start it after gone through several.

I can't even follow any couple right now.. I think I'm staying for the parents. Although Mom is a little shy with her affection with Dad, I still find their relationship very cute.

The main couple is Kang Hoon Jae and Lee Jin Ae. Kang Hoon Jae has to be the worst kind of Momma's boy. I can't believe such son exist. Actually I find his relationship with his mother a little creepy. It's sweet but it's like they never fight at all. No such thing. I'm a Daddy's girl but I sure do quarrel with my dad often like normal father daughter relationship.

I really admire Lee JinAe character at first, now I'm just confuse. Where is the old Jin Ae? I can't decide any more if I like her character. It seem like a totally different person. Heck, I think everybody has changed.. Maybe scriptwriter change? I honestly don't know how I come to hate the person I used to like and love the person I used to hate..

Now it's like the main focus is Lee Hyeong Soon and Jang Chae Ri couple. Very cliche but not enough to skip..Okay, I probably would skipped it if I wasn't in love with Chaeri's hair! Her hair always look good. I hate this kind of coupling... it's immature and no place in my heart.

Lee HyeongKyu... I used to hate him so much! Now, not so much. I find his character cute..like Lee Seung Gi's character, HeoDang in 1n2d! HyeonJoo is such an adorable character as well. I wondered how the scriptwriter would make them together and it worked for me. I love this couple..but of course there's that usual typical obstacle.

Actually this drama is nothing new, I think I have watch all couple's drama individually in other dramas.. predictable at it's best.

Cool Mom is now Cold mom. I never like her character. She's too hypocrite but the worst character in this drama is HoonJae's Aunt. Gosh.. she is so nosy! I thought she is just this cute character because the way she talks is cute! I never thought I could hate a cute character. I would love the scriptwriter to kill off the character. I just don't think she's a good character at all. It's like scriptwriter is being lazy on how to reveal the secrets...

I will finish the drama so I hope it will get better somehow. For now I just watch for the sake of finishing it.





No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...