Thursday 17 December 2015

8 Types of Annoying Kpop Fan in comments

I don't visit any proper kpop news site because I prefer going to sites like NetizenBuzz, KpopKfans and KkulJaem that are comments/feedback based site because I like seeing discussion and the difference between Korean and International fan.

It tends to get repetitive and unfortunately that buzzworthy news are usually negative. With that I encounter several types of annoying fans.

1. Ignorant fan

There's always a fan that can't google. It's not that hard.. something very obvious is just annoying to answer. I especially hate the ones on YouTube that ask "Where is Episode 12??" EP12 is only premiering next week... or that fan that complain about no subtitle when they just uploaded an hour ago.

2. The Wifey

I think it's cute to have a cute username like XX's wife.. but when I see they comment like "I have big news, I am XX wife"...nope just no. It's not funny.

3. The Spammer

If it's your about your bias.. no problem. Pour out to your heart content. "I'm here because it reminds me of ZZ". GET OUT.

4. Off topic

Similar to spammer, this commenter annoys me because I want to read about the actual topic but this person have to bring up a different situation. Giving absurd example is just BS.

5. War starter

Some fans don't get "agree to disagree" term or that some matter is subjective. I love a good argument but when it becomes nasty, it just seem childish.

6. Sarcasm not detected

They ruin the fun of sarcastic comment. I feel it is like a comedian that goes "geddit?". Be cool, and throw in some sarcasm too.

7. Basher bash

"I think SS is way better than plastic monster NN" "NN has no talent whatsoever" Hater detected. I wish this kind fan ignore their hate for others and just focus on their favorite things. Spend time loving because hating is a waste of time.

8. THIS

Short comments that get high upvotes. I mean.. I do write THIS too sometimes but I elaborate two more lines after than. Of course, sometime less is more but let's promote more discussion.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...