Tuesday 1 December 2015

Oh My Ghost


I typically avoid anything related to ghost..I don't believe in fictional ghost and I just don't want to mess my head with it.

After She Was Pretty, I felt empty and wanted to fill in the void so I went on Dramabeans rating page to know what's good. Angry Mom and Oh My Ghost scored high..and thus made me curious of the hype. I started with Angry Mom because got Jisoo in it and was disappointed. It's not my kind of drama. I don't think Kim Hee Sun is badass. She's just someone who fights well.

Oh My Ghost turn out good.. I wished I started with it instead. I think Park Bo Young played both characters great and it was not awkward at all. I didn't read the synopsis.. but I knew the twist. So typical, at least for me. Like do you really think Im Joo Hwan character is just plain?

Park Bo Young is so adorable.. I can't believe she's around my age! She looks waay younger. Jo Jung Seok.. I still don't get the hype. He is good looking but his acting? It's like I'm watching Jo Jung Seok.. not the Chef. It's quite similar to his character in You are the Best and the progression of character is like copy and paste.

Kim Seul Gi is a scene stealer. I always want to see her on screen because she feel so natural. I hope to watch other works by her!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...