Monday 9 May 2016

Come Back, Mister


I skipped most of the drama parts that I might as well say I never watch the drama.

I was completely sold on the idea of the drama and I did enjoy the first few episode but I grew out on it very quickly.

I perhaps should have dropped the drama but I continued stayed on because I like Honey Lee and Oh Yeon Seo story and bashfully I'll admit these girls are such girl crush materials. Bromance? Move over, they stole my heart more than Hwang Jung Eum and Go Jun Hee in She Was Pretty.

I wish the characters were not so connected. I think I leave it and there in case you don't want spoilers. There were many aspect of the drama that did not sit well on me and the humor was not my favorite kind. Oddly enough the endearing moments is what made the show bearable. I skipped the humor parts because it made me feel like I was suffering from second hand embarrassment.

The biggest part of the drama were Rain and Lee Min Jung but their characters were my least favorite. I wished there were more parts for Honey Lee.

I wonder how it would fare without Descendant of the Sun competition... but I rather watch DOTS if I had to choose.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...