Monday 9 May 2016

Descendant of the Sun review


I think from the get go that this drama was set to be a legendary drama.

The drama writer is notoriously famous for cringe-worthy lines and her past project has been a runaway hit. Add Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to the mix, the drama is very hyped and it's certainly worth the hype.

I still don't quite get the title of the drama but it was such an awesome ride during the airing of this drama. I think nobody can disagree that this is the drama that define 2016. Okay maybe Signal can challenge that but in terms of popularity.. DOTS wins hands down.

Honestly I doubt the pairing of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo because Song Hye Kyo is such a big sunbae, and I wasn't sure how they were going to note that HyeKyo is the Noona in the relationship. I mean Song Hye Kyo is very youthful but her experience is more extensive than
Song Joong Ki. I thought the drama did a good justice on that. Fun fact, both of them hosted Music Bank before. What a coincident!

I guess I mainly stayed for Kim Jiwon who is like one of my girl crush and I did quite like Jingoo in Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek. I had no idea he is a married man with a son because his chemistry with Kim JiWon was so believable.

I know nothing about military life but medical part, I'm quite familiar because I'm a caregiver that goes to hospital a lot. I just can't stand seeing all the medical flaws in the drama but I just going to keep an eye shut because well no one is ever perfect. The ending though.. is silly.

Why play with people's heart?

One thing is for sure that I won't be waiting for a Season 2. The ending somewhat gives way for a season 2 but nope. enough for me.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...