Friday 13 May 2016

Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi



The drama is about the two different individual with same intergrity values that strive to get on top without compromising on their values. Ms Temper is Ok Da Jung's nickname who is a upright charismatic leader that strive to succeed without resolving to dirty tactic. Nam Jung Gi is a timid talented hard-working worker who avoid conflict by giving into the situation to avoid confrontation.

I enjoyed the drama for it's realism and the issue brought up in the drama has familiarity
but the delivery is refershing. Nam Jung Gi's character isn't really interesting but Ms.Temper is very interesting. Nothing like a admirable girl crush can lifted one's spirit.

At times I feel stressed watching the drama because I am able to emphatize on the problems face by the staffs. I lack in working experience in life so I could only guess that the drama cover almost all the characteristic of the office workers. I think my favorite side character is Deputy Park because he is still quite charming despite his flaws. I could see his character like how Nam Jung Gi cared for him. My least favorite character happen to be MiRi which is so odd for me to say because my name is very similar to her name. Aside the fact she is quite talented at her job.. I can't relate to her character at all.

The drama airs at a cable station but the rating is quite low even by cable standards. I think the problems lies on the fact that it's quite a burden to watch for those who work. As someone with a lot of leisure, I still find the drama quite stressful. When Ms. Ok's mother got sick, I wonder how it would be like if I was working. I am a fulltime caregiver so I just feel like I can't do what Ms. Ok does but in a way, I understand that everyone have their own problem. It is not fair because due to personal matter that we should drop everything without consideration for others.

Looking at Nam Jung Gi being a slave to his job is so disheartening because it made me wonder why do he work so hard to feed his family but he does not see much of his family. What is the meaning of family? Just provide enough money to live and be satisfied? I am no position to judge though. It's just life throwing salt on you.

Acting and story wise, I still think that the drama is worth the time I spent on. It's refreshing change from the usual drama I've watch.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...