Thursday 19 May 2016

First Impression : Dear My Friend

I was pretty hyped to watch this star studded drama but I feel like I'm going to drop it so I'm writing this post to record it down.

I don't think the story is engaging enough for me to follow. I do love an ensemble kind of drama but I couldn't relate to the drama.. which is kinda odd because I live next door to my grandparents. I'm quite close to my late grandmother.. somehow the drama doesn't reminds me of her and I was probably looking for some comfort in this drama.  Go Hyun Jung character is not my favorite, realistic? probably but a little annoying.

The cameos are something else though, Jo In Sung and Daniel Henney are such eye candy. Should I stay for it? haha

I probably will watch another 2 episode before completely dropping the drama.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...