Thursday 19 May 2016

My life as a Kpop fanatic and Kdrama addict.

As soon as I wake up the first thing I grab is my phone. Doesn't matter WiFi or data, I need my news fast. I go to my top websites and scroll down to read comments. I think this is an odd side to Kpop fans, The comment section is the place to get all the information. I've been a regular at the side for years and it honestly feels same old but I still read it habitually because I know there's a gold information that cannot be missed. I do this through out the day until before I go to bed. I think at least 10 times a day. There's a notification app for it but I prefer refreshing the page.

I listen to Kpop in the morning and sometimes before bed. I may be at home walking the dog or while waiting for schedules to finish. If I'm doing some light chores, I might listen to Kpop too.

My cable have all the basic Korean channel but only 2 stations I am subscribed. KBS and SBS. I'm not a big fan of SBS variety show so I usually don't watch. I would record dramas and variety show. If I am bored, I'll go through recording for about 3 hours each day. The most is probably 5 hours.

I watched drama through out the day. My new years resolution was to watch as much drama as I can so I'm keeping myself busy with it. I don't really watch an episode till finish. I usually watch and pause a lot. I like to research on the actors on the drama  and reads reviews on dramabeans. 1 episode probably take me 2 hours to finish between breaks.

For my blog, I try to blog more frequently this year as to document all the dramas I have watched.

So you probably be thinking, what do I do for a living that most of my time is spent on Kpop? I'm a full time caregiver.. so I'm either at home or hospital, I waste a lot of time waiting so I kill time with Kpop. I have a maid that does house chores, I only do food, medication and other routines involving pets. I have 3 rather large ponds and 6 dogs.

I'm technically like a Korean Ahjumma.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...