Monday 9 May 2016

Page Turner




I knew I love this drama even before I watch it.

Page Turner is a 3 episodes drama that tells a story on 3 aspiring pianist overcoming their shortcomings. It stars Kim So Hyun who played dual role in School 2015 and Sassy Go Go Baek Ho team mates, JiSoo and Shin Jae Ha.

The irony of me hating School 2015 and LOVED Sassy Go Go. haha I adored Kim So Hyun, who by the way is Park Yoo Chun reel sister (they had dramas often together) so I just naturally love her as well. 

I didn't know what to expect but I was hoping that Jisoo get the girl this time but the romance part of the story is not strong. I think school love life is a bit trickier to write on?

There is a bit of a miracle part of the story but this is fiction so no need to think so much on that said miracle. I find all the characters are light hearted despite the grim situation. 3 episode may seem a little but I though it was good enough not to be draggy.

For a short drama, this is an excellent drama. I wouldn't mind watching puppy Jisoo again. Shin Jae Ha is a good actor and I want him to shine further. Kim So Hyun is on her way to be a top actress and I hope she doesn't grow up too soon.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...