Sunday 5 June 2016

Drama progress

I'm currently watching completed Let's Eat 2, Misaeng, It's Okay It's Love, Bubblegum and Marriage Contract.

It's a lot. My life is a mess trying to keep up with these dramas on top of currently ongoing dramas.. just for the record, I'm watching Another Miss Oh, Lucky Romance, Dear My Friends and Beautiful GongShim.

I decided to drop Entertainer and it marks the first time I'm dropping a drama when I'm quite far long into the drama, I stop around episode 8.  I'm waiting for the romance part to progress quickly before picking it up again. Reviews are saying it gets better. Dear My Friends actually turn for the better for me. I still think the plot are so scary and terrifying but I felt like the grandmas are too charming to drop this drama so I'm going to complete the ride.

Lucky Romance is kinda a bust for me because I came in with too high expectation. Am I expecting too much that I feel no chemistry on the 1st episode that is making me feel the bubble has fizzled out? I mean.. I just saw the promotional poster for Suzy and Kim Woo Bin's Drama and it was on FIRE.. Now I'm quite pessimistic on that drama. haha

I'm afraid of Another Miss Oh. I'm going to enjoy it for the moment but I have a bad feeling. T_T Beautiful GongShim is something I watch to kill time and it's painfully predictable...except for Ahn Dan Tae. I think I might drop this drama because I feel like I watch this kind of drama over and over again.

Let me spoil it for you. Ahn Dan Tae is Joon Pyo. Gong Shim will date Joonsu but she ends up with Dan Tae. Joonsu will be the villain in the drama. His parents would probably want him to marry Gong Mi. Gong Mi will learn a lesson. GongShim would either end up working in the kitchen or continue painting.

Bottom line, I don't think that this drama would surprise me at all.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...