Monday 13 June 2016

YooChun

I can't believe that this would ever happen to my favorite bias ever. Granted that I was lesser of a fan today than back then but it hurts so bad because he is one of the reason I stayed in Kpop for so long.

The feeling I have inside is just enormously overwhelming. I am mad that he possibly did something wrong and sad he was in this huge mess. I am not siding with anyone, I believe in the truth.

I wish it was someone else. I feel bad for feeling this way but I've seen other past celebrities caught in a similar situation and it doesn't end well. Park Shi Hoo case was dropped but his image is forever tainted and Kim Hyun Joong mess is awful.

This is just too much for me to handle. I just want to believe that this is just a nightmare and I can wake up from it.

Fucking frustrated dudes and girls.. if you are fucking horny for some love, do yourself a favour by just fucking masturbate. Get into therapy or  get a better hobby. you are a fucking human not an uncontrollable beast. Don't go messing around with other people that don't want you!  

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...