Friday 10 June 2016

Let's Eat 2


If it wasn't for DooJoon and Seo Hyun Jin, I might not choose to watch this drama because I am not a foodie. I like food but I can eat whatever that is convenient. I don't like queuing up for food, if I am at the food court, I will never choose the one I need to line up.

All the food shots were pretty but all that eating scene is kinda over the top for me. I don't like watching people eat or the fact people see me eat. I skip all the eating part. I like the random fact on food and the difference style of eating between Dae Young and SooJi.

The side love story is typical. I thought it was predictable as usual. The mystery element was annoying. I didn't think it was necessary but maybe others like it. I did like the villa stories, and the Pomeranian with a lot of nickname, (Dog, Happy and JooYoung) was so adorable. 

Kwon Yool seems to like to play the character a lot. I feel like the past dramas I've seen him on seems like the same person. I think he suits those role well but I can see him playing a villain someday. I hope he would expend to other type of character some day.

Doo Joon is very much like Dae Yeong. I see no difference. So many Beast reference and I love Yoseobie cameos! 

Perhaps because I'm quite obsess with Another Miss Oh, I don't find the chemistry berween Seo Hyun Jin with Kwon Yool and Doo Joon works for me. For some odd reason I thought she looked a little different on this drama that in Another Miss Oh. I think she got prettier lately.. maybe, SHE AND ERIC ARE DATING??? lol

I've been seeing Hwang Suk Jung everywhere! I was watching Misaeng, Let's Eat 2 and Mr. Jo Deul Ho at similar time.. imagine the confusion. haha

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...