Sunday 5 June 2016

Neighbourhood Lawyer Mr. Jo Deul Ho



When it comes to Korean drama, I like to stick with the usual romantic comedy or melodrama because I like the familiarity. However the recent years I think Korean drama has evolved to be more than just the typical poor girl meets chaebol heir.

However I admit that I'm still quite sceptical on law drama because of past dramas I have seen, It's not really memorable..I don't have a great memory to begin with but I remember wanting so much for a love story on Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Dong Wook in Partners.. I watch I can see you voice only remembering the love story and the scary ajushhi. 

I was going to pass on Neighbourhood Lawyer Mr. Jo Deul Ho because it was based on a webtoon and I'm a bit bitter after Cheese in the Trap. After DotS was done, I was surfing around to find a good drama to watch and read a lot of good reviews on this drama so I got curious and end up watching 8 episode straight. 

Another reason I didn't want to watch the drama is because the leading man and lady had a jarring age gap. I don't really have problem with couples with wide age gap but honestly I just don't want to feel uncomfortable. Thankfully the leads are not a couple but a partner in work. Love story is put in the back burner so if you're looking for that maybe skip this drama?

To kill time, I enjoyed the drama. I personally find the drama is a bit draggy at the end. I'm not trying to be logical but some scene is quite the stretch. I wished Kang Sora's presence is more prominent. The humor antic are fun and adds color to the drama.

I'm really glad they didn't end up extending the drama. It was reported to extend 4 drama because the following drama had a bit of problem.. I thought it was going to end at 16 episode. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...