Wednesday 29 June 2016

Entertainer

I'm dropping the drama because I have other better dramas to watch.

It is not engaging enough for me to commit to the drama and I feel terrible because I don't drop often. The last drama I dropped was The blue bird house, which was a weekend drama.. It's 50 episode long, and I watch like more than half.

Is it really bad that it made me dropped a drama? Despite all the plot twist and strong character profile, I just can't seem to want to like the character or their story. I feel like their flaws are not suitable for their character.

I think it's a case of too much of everything at once that it made me loose interest. One was falsely accuse of rape, one is a single father, one is a mama boy and one is just spoilt brat.Where is that air to breath? Harsh but I hate all the character...maybe except the guitarist, Kyle. He is the most normal one. ahhaha.

Mama boy doesn't bother me too much but somehow I don't buy L.Joe playing a Mama boy.. Kang Min Hyuk character is frustrating. Please writers, don't tell me this boy is a good student and then let him not do anything about his false accusation.

I only watch up to episode 6.. maybe it does get better but for now... I will not finish the drama


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...