Friday 10 June 2016

Misaeng



First of all, I need to say thank you to all the team that translate the drama. I think the dialogues in this drama must have been difficult to translate because it was a lot of business and trade jargon.

I read a lot of rave review about this drama but I come without expectation because I knew that love story isn't strong in this drama. I just wanted to know what is the hype was. I thought.. oh this drama is kinda boring...but I find myself already at episode 5, and wants to watch the next episode.

On top of unfamiliar terms and no experience working in an office environment, I don't know why a person like me would watch the drama. I think the drama is character driven so I find myself relating to each characters. 

"what have you been doing for the past 26 years?"

when that line was said out to Geu Rae (Siwan) I could feel my heart wrenching because I can totally relate to the statement. I don't know what I've been doing either. I feel so small whenever that lines comes around. 

Baek Ki (Kang Ha Neul)looks a lot like my first crush. Men who looks good in glasses is my weakness. I was helplessly in love with Baek Ki, no matter how jealous or petty he was, I can't hate him. I thought his character is absolutely realistic. I've seen people like him before.

Apart from the fact she is a female.. I don't think I could relate to Young Yi (Kang So Ra) character. I do feel sorry for her troubles but I think she is a girl crush material all the way. I don't get why Mr. Ha being so hard on her. She is so gorgeous and intelligent, please don't disturb her!!

The crazy dog, Suk Yool (Byun Yo Han). He reminds me of Heechul so much, I don't hate him at all. I love his love for Geurae. I was so sad when he chopped his hair because it is not Suk Yool without the long bob. Yeah, he looked better with the haircut but it's boring and Suk Yool is never boring.

Our Dong Shik...why isn't he married by the last episode??? Opps spoiler. He is such a teddy bear sweetheart, I don't get why he isn't taken. If he exist in real life, I think he would definitely get married for sure. 

I feel quite empty now that I have finished Misaeng in less than a week. I seriously lack of sleep and I might just withhold watching drama for a bit. I have a long list of  anticipating dramas though. I think I might quit after Another Miss Oh ends. I hope the day never comes and Another Miss Oh will continue to show forever. 


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...