Saturday 9 April 2011

Big Bang VS Music Bank

Disclaimer : I love Big Bang and Music Bank. I just have opinions to voice out. Take it or leave it, because I'm not an anti and you shouldn't be taking it too seriously.

The problem lies with YG Entertainment, their marketing strategy is too ridiculous for Korean scene. Back when 2NE1 debut, YGE made the girls perform once a week which I think is arrogant. What kind of excuse is "to enhance performance quality" 2NE1 should have work just as hard as other rookies! YGE also made 2NE1 comeback with 3 songs and made them perform 3 full performance which unheard of with any veteran Kpop idols especially 1 year old idols!

In 2010, I got fed up reading articles that Big Bang was going to make a comeback but nothing happen. Instead Seungri made a comeback and GD&T.O.P made a debut. V.I.P. probably like that but I don't, I felt cheated.

In fact I was surprised Big Bang made a comeback this year, after all there was a rumor regarding Big Bang members were not in good terms! When KBS didn't let Big Bang have their way, I completely understand why.

1. NO YGE perform on KBS Music Festival in 2010.

YGE refuse to let their artist perform because of the "award" thingie which come on, validate the fact they only want to come if they win. Which YGE assume SNSD is taking the prize.

2. YGE requested 3 performance and interview

Probably because TVXQ had almost 10 mins time on MB, YGE wanted the same treatment because Big Bang is a huge idol as well. Where the humbleness? Okay fine, Big Bang does deserve the same treatment but I'm pretty sure SME inform MB PD in advance. YGE is a master in delayed comeback. SME artiste doesn't delay a comeback unless something really bad happen.

I can't find any reason to support YGE. Why did they pulled out with just a day before the performance? WHY? Without any explanation, I am free to say that YGE is arrogant. Just because your artiste isn't going to win the awards doesn't make sense.

Fans who complain Big Bang MB comeback stage was poorly done, are you thinking or not?YGE said yes at the last minute, surely the stage isn't going to be stellar! And Music Bank doesn't need Big Bang, they have the kbsworld. :P

Big Bang is not at fault, YGE is. YGE needs to be humble for once.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...