Thursday 21 April 2011

The MOST shocking news EVER

UPDATE : [RUMORS] #1 Jung Woo Sung said that he will break up with Lee Ji Ah is the divorce is true #2  They probably already divorced? Seo TaiJi's side says 2006 and Lee Ji Ah side says 2009..this is seriously wtf. #3 Unlike the media reported, the couple has no kids.

The news of Seo TaiJi and Lee Ji Ah as a married couple is mind blowing shocking statement. Here's my list of shocking news of the day.

#1 The marriage is kept for 14 years!

I would have thought there wouldn't be any secret marriage as Korean netizen often shown us how incredibly efficient on getting information. Lee Young Ae secret marriage should have prompt them to search on more secret marriage, but whoops this big secret wasn't revealed by them.

#2 It's freaking Seo TaiJi

Often referred as the father of Kpop or Legendary, this guy may not appear much on TV but Kpop idols of today can't stop talking about his idol days. He is kind of the guy you expect to not get married at the early age.

#3 It's Lee Ji Ah

This is the girl who is rumored to be dating Jung Woo Sung and Jung Woo Sung has confirmed that he is dating someone. Okay, you might read all over the news that Jung Woo Sung confirms that he is dating Lee Ji Ah but I saw the clip in Entertainment Weekly, and I don't think he ever mention Lee Ji Ah's name. Although I just read that Jung Woo Sung was with Lee Ji Ah when the news broke out.

#4 They have 2 children

It's only natural that they have children, 14 years of marriage but no children? Gosh, have you not seen Korean mother in laws on TV? It's shocking because it's Seo TaiJi's children. 

#5 Lee Ji Ah's real age revealed

According to her official profile, it is listed that she was born on 1981 making her only 16 at the time of marriage on 1997. However it was revealed she was actually born on 1977 but that doesn't make it any less shocking, I'm 20...I'm not thinking of marriage yet and many people in Korea today prefers to marry at the age of 30 or more.

#6 Will Lee Ji Ah be going to jail?

While no one talks about this, adultery is a serious crime in Korea that may make offenders head to prison. If Jung Woo Sung is in fact dating Lee Ji Ah, Seo TaiJi may press charges against Lee Ji Ah.

#7 We might never know this 

If it wasn't for Lee Ji Ah requesting for a divorce or this settle in private manner, we will never know about this at all. 

#8 They're getting divorce

Sadly we only know this today but they're heading for divorce apparently because Lee Ji Ah wants to be with Jung Woo Sung.

Another thing is I remembered reading an article last year when news of Yang Hyun Suk getting married and there was sort of a promise thingie that they wouldn't get married article. Which also means that YG and Lee Juno had no idea of this marriage too? Let me see if I could search that article for you...oh wait, no I remembered it wrongly. Here's the quote (credits to AllKPop)







I once made a pact with Seotaiji, “Let’s not have wedding ceremonies even if we get married in future.”
Though there are no plans to get married this year, it’s still a promise between men.
Even if we do get married in future, we have no plans for a public wedding.

                                                                                                                                 - Yang Hyun Suk



Theories on how this can be kept as a secret

1. They were married overseas and only met overseas

In an article I read, it is said that Lee Ji Ah and Seo TaiJi only meet up in US or in Japan.

2. Lee Ji Ah isn't the real name

Her real name is apparently Kim Sang Eun, and when she entered her company she was Kim Ji Ah and officially she is known as Lee Ji Ah. With the names changes, I believe makes information harder to search.

3. She doesn't have a pre-debut picture and no picture with friends

Way damn mysterious. She studied in US but come on, I've seen NS Yoon Ji's picture to Kim Ki Bum's picture while they studied in US.

My prediction of the outcome

There will be more secrets being revealed and I'm sure this isn't an easy battle. Jung Woo Sung reportedly mentioned has no clue that she is married and has children. Gosh, I don't know how would he feel. It's horrible. 

Okay, since Lee Ji Ah speaks fluent English and in case she might read this...I just want to add that I am not entirely sure that these information is true but I posted it anyway because it's everywhere. I got most of the information from Twitter. I don't think it's bad that they keep this BIG secret, but it's just sad it ended this way. I never like hearing divorce stories and I felt sorry for Jung Woo Sung. It's hard enough to revealed your in a relationship but to discover that your partner is actually married is not cool.

Korean Drama is often extreme in terms of plot formation especially daily drama but this is like blockbuster movie, wow..I might get headache with all this drama. Let the news roll!

1 comment:

Pasira said...

ya sa pun takajut ni!!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...